COVID-19 Protocol- Updated 09-01-2020
COVID-19 / Coronavirus Prevention Protocol Practiced Here
Claudia B. Williams
President / Co-Owner of O'Connor Hearing Center
To support the good health, safety, and well-being of our patients, employees and the greater community O’Connor Hearing Center is open for safer patient care within the CDC guidelines, and in accordance with Governor Whitmer’s Executive orders.
- Masks required and proper Social Distancing maintained in our building and office.
- We have installed a full Reception Desk Protective Shield
- Health Screenings are completed for every patient, and staff daily.
- All patient service is by scheduled appointment only.
- Door will open at scheduled appointment time.
- Appointments are limited and staggered to reduce or eliminate wait time.
- Limit (1) guest per patient
- Office is arranged to provide best social distancing
- “Safer Service Drop Box” contactless service option is scheduled by request.
- Office enhanced sanitizing and disinfecting is done throughout the day.
- Plus regular scheduled “Cold Fog” hypochlorous (HOCI) sanitizing of the office.
- We have temporarily discontinued our popular courtesy coffee service.
- PLEASE CALL 734-994-8300 to set an appointment or go to our Contact Us page on this website to send us an email request.